Requests of the band (LO4)

After months of contact with the band, we have recording sessions organised on the 31st of March and the 1st of April. While communication has not been entirely easily I have managed to extract all of the information I need. The playlist was approved by Alex, the drummer and the band have set time constraints for the session. It may be that they are only available on the 1st of April and the evening before, which makes the need for strong timekeeping absolutely essential in order to record everything in time. The session the evening before where we will set up drums and hopefully also do some recording are there to ensure that there will be no problems when recording on April the 1st. The band have also indicated that they would like to record drums at the same time as bass, which will save a lot of time in the long run, but will also require us to set up the bass recording the night before.

In conclusion, communication between myself and the band is good though I would ideally like it to be better, and the time restraints for the recording sessions will shape the way in which they are executed.